Are You Ready?
2015-2016 Season starts September 14th
- What you need to do to play?
- Complete Registration
- Check that you have all your Equipment and that it fits
- Look up your Ice Schedule (Rep Tryouts or by Division)
- Parent completes online course“Respect In Sport” for parent
- Game On!
In the Off-Season…
Respect In Sport for Parents
- (Read the post in the sidebar). Parents must complete the online course by October 31st, 2015 or your child/player will be ineligible to play hockey until it is complete. Get it over with and do it NOW!
Competitive (Rep) Coaches for 2015-16 Season
- Atom Development — Rick Tremblay
- Peewee — Al Jack
- Bantam — Dave Porter
- Midget A (Tier 3) — Jordan Hamlyn/Jamie Wasylien
- Midget B (Tier 4) — Dan Shiner
Competitive Team Tryouts
- Begin the week of August 24th. We will have specific scheduling for each team by the end of July and will circulate ice times as soon as they are available, in the meantime, please save the dates. If you have any questions about the program, please feel free to call or message me anytime. My cell number is 250 735 0766. …Stefanie Weber
AVMHA Annual General Meeting
- Tuesday, April 14th, 2015 – at 7:00 pm – Best Western Barclay Hotel
- Election of Executive positions
- President – Al McCulloch
- Director at Large A – Anna Jack
- Treasurer – Tammi Nicklin
- Registrar - Richelle McKenzie
- 63 members in attendance.
(All positions listed on the Contact Page. If you can volunteer for any vacant positions, please contact Al McCulloch &/or attend our next Management Committee Meeting – (last Tuesday in month, 7 pm at Barclay Hotel)
If you have any photos of our AVMHA players, please send them to me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include the date, place, indentify the team and any players if possible. If you have highlights to add to the photo(s) please do.
AVMHA Web Admin. 250-723-9939